[neatnettricks] Just A Reminder About the Neat Net Tricks Forum

  • From: Jack Teems <jteems@xxxxxxx>
  • To: neatnettricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 7:58:46 -0800

You're receiving this email because you were a subscriber to Neat Net Tricks.
As you may recall, that publication ended in December 2014 after many years.

What you may not recall is the Forum, or bulletin board, a free service that
has helped thousands over the years with their computer/Internet problems,
questions, and/or discussions. When the NNT publications ended, the Forum
remained active. If you haven't visited our Forum in awhile, we'd invite you
to do so at http://neatnettricks.freeforums.net/ . And if you can't recall
your password, simply register again. It's easy, free, and we'd be glad to see
you there!

Here's wishing you and yours happy holidays!

Neat Net Tricks is copyrighted, 2014, all rights reserved.
You may quote or forward copies of this email with credit
to " Neat Net Tricks, http://www.NeatNetTricks.com ".

Neat Net Tricks is registered with the U.S. Library
of Congress, ISSN: 1553-4619.

Neat Net Tricks makes no endorsement or warranty, express or implied,
with regard to featured products or services. Results may vary based on
operating systems and other variables beyond our control.

View back issues at http://www.freelists.org/archive/neatnettricks/ .
There is no cost to subscribe. To subscribe or unsubscribe,
visit http://www.neatnettricks.com/subscribe .

Subscribe to Neat Net Tricks Premium at http://www.neatnettricks.com/store and
enjoy many more graphics-rich and ad-free tips, features, and full-length
articles for your Web surfing and computing pleasure!