[neatnettricks] A Neat Net Tricks Reminder

  • From: "Jack Teems" <jteems@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <neatnettricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:09:49 -0700

You may recall that Neat Net Tricks ended publication last year after a long 18-year run. We are making a concerted effort to retain the Neat Net Tricks Forum at http://neatnettricks.freeforums.net/ so that you will continue to receive and share helpful information. To continue this resource, we need your help to join in with any discussion involving computers and/or the Internet.

To get the full benefit of the Forum, you must register, but that's very simple and free. If you haven't already done so, just go to http://neatnettricks.freeforums.net/ and click on the "Register" link in the upper right corner. If you have previously registered and forgotten your username/password, simply register again (we don't retain passwords so we're unable to help if you've forgotten yours.)

And most importantly, come on over to the NNT Forum and join in the discussion!

Best regards,

Neat Net Tricks is copyrighted, 2014, all rights reserved. You may quote or forward copies of this email with credit
to " Neat Net Tricks, http://www.NeatNetTricks.com ".
Neat Net Tricks is registered with the U.S. Library of Congress, ISSN: 1553-4619.
Neat Net Tricks makes no endorsement or warranty, express or implied,
with regard to featured products or services. Results may vary based on
operating systems and other variables beyond our control.

View back issues at http://www.freelists.org/archive/neatnettricks/ .

Subscribe to Neat Net Tricks Premium at http://www.neatnettricks.com/store and
enjoy many more graphics-rich and ad-free tips, features, and full-length
articles for your Web surfing and computing pleasure!