[neact] help with textbook selection

  • From: Lois Ongley <longley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:18:35 -0400

Does anyone have recommendations for a reasonable Chem 101/102 text book that
costs about $100-$150 per copy? The one I have been using is up to about $225
and I'm looking for something a little less expensive. Even a HS AP text would
do.

Thanks

Lois Ongley
Unity College

        Archived messages may be accessed at
//www.freelists.org/archives/neact
        “Digest” mode: Subscribers may set a flag to this effect, whereby all
messages during a given
day will arrive at the end of the day as one email message.   Please see the
Freelists.org help files,
or log on to the web portal for instructions.
        “Vacation” flag: It is also possible to set this option, which will
cause messages to not be
delivered for the length of time that you specify.  Here too, please see the
Freelists.org help files,
or log on to the web portal for instructions.
        Moderator: The moderator of this list is Steve Stepenuck, whose contact
information is on the
NEACT website at http://www.neact.org/list_service.  Please contact him if you
encounter any problems
subscribing to or using this list.  Thank you.