[neact] chem teacher award

  • From: "Judith Kelley" <judith.kelley2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:28:33 -0400

From: "Michael P. Fitzgerald" <FITZmeistr@xxxxxxx>

Date: July 17, 2006 1:51:27 PM EDT

To: marilyn@xxxxxxxx, kwbrody@xxxxxxx, skathy@xxxxxxxxxxx,
ddonovan@xxxxxxxxxx

Subject: NERM-2006 Excellence in Education

Hello,

My name is Michael Fitzgerald, and I am both a Chemistry Teacher in the
Southern Tier of NY, and a member of the American Chemical Society.  This
October, the ACS' Northeast Regional Meeting (NERM) is being held in
Binghamton, NY.  As part of that meeting, and Excellence in Chemistry
Education award is to be given.  Any chemistry teacher, in the Northeast
(New England, NY and PA) is eligible.   All that is required is a
C.V./Resume and up to 3 letters of recommendation.

You can e-mail your information to NERM2006@xxxxxxxxx, addressed to Michael
Fitzgerald and/or Stephen Tibensky.

Please take a moment to pass this along to the wonderful science teachers of
the MAST.

Sincerely,

Michael P. Fitzgerald