[neact] Refsources needed for new HS Chemistry Teacher

  • From: mclark@xxxxxxx
  • To: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:52:58 -0400

Dear Fellow Teachers,

I just returned to teaching HS Chemistry (Applied level) here at Gardner
High School,
Gardner MA.

I have two sections of Applied Chemistry and seek resources to
supplement my lesson
plans and laboratory experiments.

In particular, I came across a website a couple weeks ago which I did
not bookmark which contained PDF files for various crystal shapes useful
in the VSEPR theory for bonding.

I would appreciate any comments and resources the veterans have "out
there".

I am current using "Chemicals in Action" text (HOLT) which is no longer
in publication.
Already checked their website.

You may forward messages to:

Mike Clark (home): mclark@xxxxxxx
MIke Clark (SChool):  clarkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your assistance.

Michael E. Clark
mclark@xxxxxxx
web interface.
        Help with the system may be obtained at //www.freelists.org/help
        Archived messages may be accessed at
//www.freelists.org/archives/neact
        ?Digest? mode: Subscribers may set a flag to this effect, whereby all
messages during a given
day will arrive at the end of the day as one email message.   Please see the
Freelists.org help files,
or log on to the web portal for instructions.
        ?Vacation? flag: It is also possible to set this option, which will
cause messages to not be
delivered for the length of time that you specify.  Here too, please see the
Freelists.org help files,
or log on to the web portal for instructions.
        Moderator: The moderator of this list is Steve Stepenuck, whose contact
information is on the
NEACT website at http://www.neact.org/  Please contact him if you encounter any
problems
subscribing to or using this list.  Thank you.