[neact] Re: Individual replys to emails

  • From: Ella and Ed Heilmeier <edandella@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:45:06 -0400

KATHY,
THANKS FOR THIS E-MAIL.  I DO NOT LIKE RECEIVING ALL THE REPLIES FROM EVERYONE.
 ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM THE LIST.
I HAVE BEEN RETIRED FOR 14 YEARS, AND NO LONGER FIND IT IMPORTANT TO BE
INVOLVED.  CAN YOU UNSUBSCRIBE ME?  THANKS.
ED HEILMEIER

From: kathys5@xxxxxxxxx: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [neact] Individual replys
to emailsDate: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:54:11 -0400

Hi Everyone,

If you want to communicate with someone who posted something on a listserve,
you need to send the reply to their address.
If you just hit 'reply' you will post a new message on the list to everyone.