[USS Vanguard] Re: troubled times

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

 She'ra smiled at Highwaij and turned to help out.  After they had found
shelter she sat next to him.
She'ra: How do you plan on getting us into one of those bases?
Highwaij: Don't know yet, but we'll make it happen.
She'ra: You're just like Mandrake...
Highwaij: How so?
She'ra: You both think you can squeeze water out of a stone.
Highwaij: You can if you squeeze hard enough.
She'ra smiled and shook her head. She then looked out into the darkness that
mirrored her soul. Nothing. Only blackness.
Highwaij: What's on your mind?
She'ra: Don't want to talk about it. And no offence Lt. But get outta my head.
She'ra got up to leave.
Highwaij: I'm not into your head Khan, get some rest. You'll need it.
Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Check out the USS ILLUSION www.geocities.com/lttopol/zetaproject.html