[USS Vanguard] soul Searching

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

She'ra sat in front of Highwaij and tried to take in
all that he had
told her. Her mind started racing. She hated feeling
so helpless and
alone. She would make it very important to strangle
Cyan if they got
through this.  She got up without saying anything.

Highwaij: What are you going to do She'ra?
She'ra:  I don't know. I don't know if I can keep
reaching out to
him.... I'm not accustomed to
Highwaij: Don't
She'ra: I said that i don't know!

She'ra felt an arm holding her and she swung around.

Highwaij: Please don't give up on him. you have to
understand what he's
going through.
She'ra: Understand!? you want me to understand?! how
am I supposed to
understand when I don't know what in the hell is going

She'ra swung out of his grasp and headed for the door.

--a few mins later---

she sat in her quarters with her packed bag infront of
her.  She needed to see him.. She had a lot to clera
up with him.  She stuck the sword back in it's casing
and stuck it in the bag.  she then picked it up and
swung it over her shoulders and headed out.

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Image by FlamingText.com

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience