[USS Vanguard] some fun

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 05:40:47 -0700 (PDT)

She'ra laid in bed with her arms folded under her head and staring at the roof.
She had to find something to do before they left the starbase.  She sprang out
of bed and headed over to her desk.  She typed in her command and waited.  Soon
her brother's face appeared on the screen.
Jek'Ka: Shini! Are you alright?
She'ra: I'm fine brother. Are you going to be  busy today?
Jek'ka: Not to busy little sister.
She'ra: I was hoping to come down and spend a few days with you guys. I have to
make up to Jay and plus I have to beat him in kickboxing.
Jek'ka: You never give up, do you?
She'ra: I'm your sister.
Jek'ka: Right, dumb question. Alright, I'll tell Jay you're coming so that he
can come and get you. that ok?
She'ra: Yeah, thanks..
Jay: She'ra!
She'ra gave him a hug and he kissed her noisely on the cheek.
Jay: How is  my favorite bestfriend?
She'ra: I'm your only bestfriend. Or am I?
Jay: Love you too.
She'ra: I'm sorry i was such a jerk the last time I was here.
Jay: That's ok. you had a right to be. So free for dinner tonight?
She'ra: You never quit.
Jay: Of course not, I know your brother.
The laughed as they headed home.
Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Check out the USS ILLUSION www.geocities.com/lttopol/zetaproject.html

Do you Yahoo!?