[USS Vanguard] Re: couldnt think of a title! lol

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:48:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- Steve Hedger wrote:
>Well, I hope that isn't too bad for a first run.:)
> Thank you kindly for the welcome.
> Steve

No, that wasn't very good at all...it was OUTSTANDING.

Reminds me a little bit of a young lieutenant named Brin Madrek from a
little ship called the Falcon. Right, Chantal and Alexa? ;) Only in
that instance, I managed to anger the captain by the third post. My
intuition tells me that's not going to happen this time.

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you decided to play!