[USS Vanguard] Zena's Angels

  • From: "Soman Drath" <karma_tsunami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:13:24 -0400

From Christopher Jackson

Lt. Soman Drath
U.S.S. Vanguard
following Zena's mission brief

Soman: Zena!

Soman called to the Second Officer as the others exited the conference room.

Soman: I was wondering if you'd take Challis along with you.

Zena eyed Soman curiously.

Zena: Any particular reason, other than the fact that Challis is a female?

Soman: She's good with a phaser and even better with a tri-corder.  Besides, I
have her in mind for an Ops position aboard this ship.  Her record is good, but
she needs more field experience.  I think she'll be a great help with locating
the Carolina.  I know she'll flourish under you're guidance

At the last statement, Zena gave Soman a wry smirk.

Zena: That's good.  A little butter always helps, though it wasn't needed.
Have her report to me for briefing in one hour and I'll see what I can do.

ooc: short one for me, I know.  I'll make up for it later, promise.