[USS Vanguard] Re: Xristha Droin

  • From: "Soman Drath" <karma_tsunami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:07:23 -0500

I wish you didn't have to go.  Just a few words, but with them I want to
express how much of a part of this crew you are and how much you do mean to us
all.  You've been with us from the start.  I know how the demands of RL can
pull you away, believe me.  But,I think I'm safe in saying that you have been
the heart of our little sim for a long time.  Whenever someone leaves us, they
don't just leave a position to be filled; they leave us with the fond memories
of their presence.  Just wanted to say that I'll miss your presence, so I wish
you didn't have to go.

luv ya hon.

Christopher aka Soman.

Kirk: Spock, where the hell is that power you promised me?
Spock: One damn minute, Admiral.