[USS Vanguard] Who Let The Cat Out?

  • From: "Mel" <uniquemel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:57:54 -0000

Aliyah rolled her eyes, "I don't want to be your accomplis, I am training to
be a JAG officer you know." she said holding her head up proud. She looked
Shar to see him looking at her with a -huh- look on his face. She laughed
and turned to Zena, "I know this is bad but I have to see the look on the
Andorian's face when he sees a cat in his room. Up for it?"

Zena hesitated for a moment, well he did REALLY insult her Trill markings
maybe the hair burning incident wasn't pay back enough, maybe this would be
the icing on the cake she thought.

Zena shrugged "Sure,why not"

"Great, follow me!" Shar replied readjusting his grip on the cat

The trio headed off towards the Andorians room.

As they arrived Shar and Zena held back whilst Aliyah looked around to make
sure the coast was clear, She signalled them across the corridor.

"Here hold the cat" Shar said offering it to Zena

"No way am I holding that thing! I'm not being it's new scratching post!"
Zena replied

"Come on Zena, I need to access the panel so I can unlock his room, I can't
do that holding this beast!" Shar said still holding the cat out to her

Zena rolled her eyes "oookay but one scratch and you and the cat are both in
serious trouble" She reluctantly took the cat, who was surprisingly quite
calm and loving once settled in her arms.

Shar opened up the panel and started to work his magic

"Are you nearly done?" Aliyah asked impatiently who was keeping look out

"Almost" Shar replied

*Swish* The door opened

"Uh oh! Petty Officer Kavan is coming!" Aliyah warned

"Quick throw the cat in!" Shar said

Zena gently through the cat to the floor of the Andorians room, Shar press
the panel and the door closed just in time as Kavan approached them.

He cocked his eyebrow "What are you three doing here? your rooms are in the
other building"

"We were just visiting a friend in this building sir" Aliyah replied

Craig wasn't convinced at all but he couldn't see anything wrong as such so
he decided to leave it "Hmm well make sure that IS all you're doing here"

With that he began to walk off...

"Meeeeeoooowwww"

Craig came to a halt and turned back to the three "What was that?!"

Shar quickly held his stomach and moaned "ugh I knew I shouldn't of eaten
that Bolian Curry for lunch"

"Meeeeeeeowwww"

Zena looked at Shar who wasn't expecting the second meow so she quickly
grabbed her stomach too "ooo me either, I think we've been poisoned sir"

Craig shook his head "You really think I'm buying this? You're up to
something, the noise is coming from that room"

Aliyah shrugged as Zena and Shar stood holding their stomachs still

"Stand aside Cadets" Craig ordered

"Erm I wouldn't open the door sir" Shar advised

Craig ignored him and began to over ride the security code to enter the
room....

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx