[USS Vanguard] When the Smoke Clears (5)

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "USS Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:38:52 -0000

Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
After "When the Smoke Clears (3)" (Andy).

[USS Vanguard; Event Horizon]
Droin, Darkwater, McCaw and Mandrake sat watching Ms Barret-Brown and the
Captain talking. When the Captain turned and gave them all a grin, Mandrake
quite forgot about the strange carbonated orangey drink before him and
downed the lot.

"Erk! That's vile!", Mandrake exclaimed as he nearly brought the drink back
up on the bar.

The others turned to face him and merely laughed.

"I told you!" the Captain shouted over.

"Urgh. I think I shall just have a water please.", he said to no one in
particular.

"Milk's quite good", Darkwater offered.

"I like G&T" Droin said.

"Can't beat Laphroaig." McCaw mumbled to himself.

Mandrake just gave them all disgusted looks, the vile taste of this Irn Bru
still lingering in his mouth.

"Water. Just water. Please.", he said again as Ms Barret-Brown placed a
glass in front of him.

"Their you go Cynan, don't these others tease you."

"Thank you."

[To Be Continued...]

OoC: It's nice to have lil short posts between ourselves eh? Wonder if
anyone noticed the deliberate increment from post number 3 - 5... 4 must
have slipped through a worm hole :)