[USS Vanguard] When the Smoke Clears (3).

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:11:10 +0000 (GMT)

OOC> I figured I could say I was still here, but then I thought 'Well, prove
it...'

"Give him some 'Irn Bru'." Kieran said, settling next to Cynan on the stool.
The cane, thankfully, was now gone, but the leg was still stiff and painful -
no doubt the hour of Tai Chi that morning had gone a long way towards that.

"If it doesn't wake up a few synapses it'll certainly kick your taste buds back
into action. Early Earth Information Revolution drink," he explained, "went out
of production in the early days of the wars of the early 21st century." With a
slight grin and a shrug, he turned to Des.

"Just a glass of milk, please."

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now