[USS Vanguard] When the Smoke Clears (12).

  • From: Alex Bauer <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Author: Xristha Droin, MD

Rank: Lieutenant Commander

Position: Chief Medical Officer

Setting: Event Horizon

"Sometimes I even surprise myself" he [Mandrake] replied, as he dipped Xristha
and brought her back up suddenly so their chests met with a light thump.

For a moment, tension filled both of their eyes. To relieve it, he led her into
a twirl and gently back, before carrying on with the dance, all the time
wondering what he'd do if Soman were to walk in at the very next second.

Meanwhile the others were discussing Kieran's trip to the holodeck and forming
their battle strategy.

<end snip>

?Why Mister Mandrake, you Do have a way with women.? Xristha stressed the word
?do? to feign surprise. She gently ran her finger along his chin line. ?You
best be careful, one could easily get swept off her feet.?

The music stopped playing and Xristha gently leaned over, giving Cynan a kiss
on the cheek. She walked back to the others. ?So, what?s this I hear about an
exciting holonovel??

Alexa Bykov-Bauer