[USS Vanguard] What in the..."

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:17:27 -0400 (EDT)

 After: A cure for every sickness
Title: What in the....?
Jazz listened to the words going around. She was mystified. A ship this
advanced? She guess they did not plan for every evenutallity after all.
Bragatoplyn is stronger than starfleet. She resisted an amazing urge to laugh.
Her eyes burnt with tears but she didnt want to cry. She looked at the captain
and wondered what was going through his head.
Jazz: Maybe something I learnt in exobiology can  help. I've never had the
oppurtunity to heal a ship.
That sounded ridiculous and she wondered if it made any sense to the others,
she said nothing. Her eyes travelled to the group and they all seemed to be
thinking. Cynan had an uneasy look on his face. She wondered what was his
problem. She noticed the tense moment that he had with the Intellegence officer
earlier and had a feeling it wasnt good.
There was a sound outside the door. Almost like scartching.
Soman: What in the...?
Jazz: He's back!!
Lt. JG Jazz "Rix" Falcon