[USS Vanguard] Re: We're back

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:11:43 +0200

 Lt. Highwaij
 Klingon planet
 After: Dinner

the next day started, with a red sun as it showed itself from the horizon,
Highwaij had packed his bags, the course/training was over.
He walked out the Spartan looking room and headed over to Je'ka's house
where they where allready waiting for him.

"Hi"  Je'ka said not to happy

"Hi, sorry to take you're sister away again" Highwaij replayed

Then She'
ra came out, with her bags, as  she put it on the ground to say goodbye to
Je'ka and Jay
Je'ka looked at Highwaij "Make sure she doesn't get hurt or...."

"Don't worry" Highwaij said

A few moments later they left and walked towards the shuttleport.
Inside the shuttle She'ra looked at him "What did Je'ka say to you" she

"Not mush, he just told me to come back when I wanted" Highwaij said

"Somehow I don't believe you, did you hear anythink from Cyan" She'ra said
as she said down in her chair

" A little, he has been spotted, he was in a fight, looks like he;s almost
back again" Highwaij said

"Thank you" She'ra said as the shuttle took of.

A few hours later they arrived back at the Vanguard,

Lt. Highwaij
Communications Officer
USS Vanguard