[USS Vanguard] We got 48 hours to get the ship working again

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <pjhanekamp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:40:00 +0100

Lt. Highwaij
USS Vanguard - Main Bridge
Following:  The Floodgate

As soon as Dedesmona had gone Highwaij checked the area
"There gone, sir including the Ferengi" he said to Santos

Santos gave the order to land the ship,then he went to see if he could find
some cargo on the planet,
as he returned he split the crew up into three teams each with its own
mission.

Afther the Captain gave his orders Highwaij got back to the bridge where he
started to check all systemsthere was a lot to do,
they whould recieve some cargo a.s.a.p. whille the other two teams whould
allready move out.
'This is Avalanche to Vanguard controll permission to laungh" the voice from
Soman Drath came over the Comm system.

"Avalange, this is Vanguard, you got permission to go, I've cleared you with
the planery control, you got permission to go,
Hurricane, you may laungh as soon as Avalange is cleare" Highwaij said from
the bridge.
He knew that Patrov was working on the ship's systems.

"Highwaij to Soman, Drath listen up, I talked to Tails before she left, we
agreed that if there was trouble she would take the others
to the :Clep'us Hostel: it's located on angles One's highest mountaintop,
it's the olny place on the planet where male's may come without
an escort, by one of the females." Highwaij gave them the info, perhaps it
whould help them.

Then Highwaij jumped back behind the controlls he wanted every system
checked and working again before they whould leave the planet
he could here the junior officers grumble at him, normally he whould mind
but not today not now, there was to mush todo and there was no time.
They only had 48 hours. As soon as everyone was working Highwaij sat down in
the Captain's chair from here he wouldn't be in the way of the
reapair crews, whille he made sure the kept working at the same time he
looked at the data that came up it was the latest data on the attack,
including the data from the planet. Perhaps he could learn something from
it.

http://www.tfd.nl

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org