[USS Vanguard] Vanguard Involvement - Joint Mission

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:50:06 -0600

Re: the Jalad issue

As we've done so far, and as some of the other players pointed out, my
recommendation is that we take a "wait and see" approach; or, as we say Down
South, "My name's Paul, and that's between y'all." ;)

However, if any of you have different ideas, jump in. You all have my 100%
confidence, and I'll back any plays you make.

Alec, no sweat about the last post, as it's just fun seeing you post again.

Alexa, many thanks on the kind words and the encouragement in your email to the
joint list/CO's. Much appreciated!

Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.