[USS (no subject)

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:03:11 -0800 (PST)

The last two weeks have been...interesting. For all you IT people on
the Vanguard, it's a massive Windows NT to Windows 2000 migration, 60
-150 workstations at each location. Four days to do them at each

I haven't forgotten about the Vanguard, though, and I'll post ASAP. I
do have lots of time to write in between doing computer stuff.

I like reading all the posts that come through.

And in case you're wondering, there's no telling when my crazy schedule
will settle back down. But that's the IT work for you. :-)

Take care,

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now