[USS Vanguard] [USS Vanguard]Need to talk [Tag Captain Santos]

  • From: Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald <aliyah_is_luv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:25:51 -0500 (EST)

OFF: Thanks for the promotion and in the famous words of Zena
"BWHAHAHAHA...POWER!" well a little power..*grins*

Title: Need to talk
After:All Quiet on the Western Front
By: Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald

Aliyah stared at the pile of reports on her desk and almost passed out. She
pulled at the collar of her leather suit and looked again. "Damn," she mumbled
as she walked over to her desk and picked up one padd. She scanned it and
dropped it back on her desk. Soemthing was bothering in her and she has no idea
what it was. that was the most annyoying thing she can ever think of.

She looked again at the pile of her desk and felt sick to her stomach. She took
a deep breath and straightened her back. Maybe it was the lack of sleep. She
wandered around the corridors until she got to Dominic's ready room. She lifted
her hand to press the chime but hesitated.  She then pressed the chime and
waited. When he beckonned her in she smiled nervously, "I need to talk to
someone," she blurted out, "I dont know about what but I just need to
.....talk."

[tag capain]

Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald
Chief JAG officer