[USS Vanguard] Troubles ahead

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:09:04 -0700 (PDT)

OFF: I think I can do this...

In the meantime you may want Highwaij to look at
the message, and try to get Lieutenant Khan working on
the symbiote. Findout what's harming him, and we may
have the key to the mystery."
{end snip}

She'ra was stumped. Her first big case as and
exobiologist and she had no idea what was going on.
The Symbiote was artificial. Yes. But why is it
hurting the Trill.  She went over her readings again
and again but could not come up with anything until
something that her friend Jay had said to her one day.

Jay: A symbiote has to be happy with it's host. If
it's not? All hell will break loose!"

---present time---

She'ra scanned her info again then download it into a
PADD and headed for sickbay.

She'ra: Doctor, I think I know what's wrong with our
Quetan: Don't keep me in suspence, let me have it.
She'ra: I was scanning the host and not the Symbiote
because I thought that the problem was with the host.
But then I remembered something and scanned the
symbiote.The symbiont body is a foot-long purplish
lump of cranial and exoskeletal tissue, some are
susceptible to damage by transporter beam. This man
has been through a transporter before he was brought
to the Vanguard.  We have to put him in stasis. He
will last only 1-2 hours in stasis. We have to find a
way to heal him or the symbiote could die.

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Check out the USS ILLUSION www.geocities.com/lttopol/zetaproject.html