[USS Vanguard] Re: To Steve

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:39:01 +0100 (BST)

Thanks, Andy.

Post's up, and Lauryn's back home and running around as though nothing happened
at all. Isn't just typical? LOL

Thanks for the happy thoughts,

Steve

Steve,With one of the children in the hospital, I can completely
understand,believe me, how your entire lives are disrupted. The Vanguard is
sucha secondary concern to that, it's not even funny.Know that I'm thinking
good thoughts about you and your family, and Iknow I'm not the only one.Take
care of yourself, take care of your family first. We'll still behere when you
return. Hope you will keep us updated on how thehospital visit turned out.Best
regards,AndyOn 6/27/05, Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:>
Ladies and Gents,>=20> I will be around shortly. We've had one of the kids in
hospital - nothing= too serious, but it disrupts everything - and I'm still
getting back up to= speed. Expect a post in the next day or so...>=20>
Cheers>=20> Steve>=20> ---------------------------------> Yahoo! Messenger NEW
- crystal clear PC to PCcalling worldwide with voice=mail>=20>
*************************************************************> USS Vanguard:
 http://ncv80221.netfirms.com/default.htm> Vanguard Archives:
//www.freelists.org/archives/ncv80221> FreeLists:
//www.freelists.org>=20> Trying to contact the USS Vanguard managers? Send
an email to:> vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx>
//www.freelists.orgTrying to contact the USS Vanguard managers? Send an
email

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx