[USS Vanguard] Time Bomb.

  • From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:20:52 +0100

Rank/Name: Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
Locations: Starbase Brigadoon, USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
Timeframe: During recent posts.

Subject: Time Bomb.

OoC: Welcome Leah, welcome Sean! Looking foward to getting to know you both
     in our lil corner of the 'net. Hope you don't regret joining us...
     we're nice most of time, I promise ;)

     Glad to hear you're children are alright, Steve. Must have been pretty

RPG: -
Standing in air lock 33B, Cynan held his hand over the last button that
would complete the sequence for the manual override that controlled the
outer door release mechanism, and stared out into the void of space.

Ten minutes later and he was back in Event Horizon on the Vanguard, sitting
alone a table in the corner, quietly contemplating his past, present and