[USS Vanguard] Re: Time Between Times

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

OFF: the last post from me was a backpost. sorry i didn't write it in it.

ON:

{snip}

 "We'll find him, She'Ra" comforted E'thexx. "As for him being big,
  I have really no idea!", he continued trying to lighten the
  atmosphere. It almost worked, but She'Ra was just too worried.

{end of  snip}

Great, She'ra thought, they just came to this stupid time and he was already
missing. The words of E'thexx came to her, "we'll find him she'ra."

Looking around she cased the area. Nothing. No sign of Cynan.

She'ra: Well, Lt. {talking to herself} now what?

Highwaij: You said something She'ra?

She'ra: Not to you.

She'ra remembered the anxiety in Cynan's eyes when he was chosen for the
mission. She could see him on alert. The unmistakable twinkle of satisfaction,
she  thought as he had glanced at Highwaij. She thought of calling him,  but
decided against it. She looked back at the water where the splash had came from
and began walking back towards it.

Highwaij: You see something?

She'ra: I'm not sure. This mission is not turning out as if should.

Tag guys

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Exo-biologist

uss vanguard