[USS Vanguard] Thinking...

  • From: mack james <shevokan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

After: Sins of the past (mark)

Roch was about to say something to Cynan when Jaav's
voice cut in. Cynan turned to walk past Roch but Roch
stopped him and whispered fiercly, "You are one
complex man Cynan  Mandrake. I don't know how She'ra
managed with you but she never complained. You really
need to start trusting people, if you don't you'll end
up as lonely as I have. Friendly advice."

With that Roch walked away from Cynan and let him go
to Jaav.

Roch  noticed that Denville and Lopez Fitzgerald had
their "heads together" and Highwaij was looking over
Jazz's shoulder. He smiled sadly and faced the

Lt. JG Roch  "reaper" Chase

OFF: Thanks for the link Mark