[USS Vanguard] Re: The tree?

  • From: "*~Seth Downey~*" <the_champion_of_good@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:54:02 -0500

Dellan gazed at the tree. The face seemed....familiar. He wasn't sure, but
he could've sworn he knew that person. Nut then suddenly, it was gone.

Dellan turned to Chen'Ki. "Did you see that?" He asked. Chen'Ki shook his
head. "And neither did you!" He shouted, running past the tree. Dellan
nodded and followed after.

They soon arrived in front of the house. "Well, this looks like it could be
a failry fine haul....." Dellan said to himself. Chen'Ki nodded. Dellan
stepped back. "You HEARD that?" He asked, shocked. Chen'Ki nodded. "Hey.
These ears gotta be good for something, ya know...." Dellan nodded.
"Well...how do you suggest we get in there?" Dellan asked.

*Back at the Inn*

Aerissa stared out the window of her room. She gazed at the cloud filled
night sky and sighed. "Well....looks like a failry aweful day tomorrow...."
She said, gloomily.

She rose and exited her rooms, heading for the downstairs. She decended the
stairs and saw some of the group huddled by the fire. She walked over to
them. Soman rose and offered her his chair. "Please my lady. Sit." She
smiled and accepted. The lady whom she had fought with earlier turned to
her. "Where did you learn to cast such powerful spells?" She asked.

Aerissa cocked her ehad. "I'm.....not sure. I was born with very pwoerful
magic abilities....some say far more so than a normal human...but I don't
know where I got them from...or how..." She said, staring at the fire.

She looked over, seeing that De'santos and his group were seated at the bar.
"Soman.....how long have we been at war with Sir De'santos's country?" She
asked. Soman shook his head. "I'm not sure, M'Lady. Why do you ask?" Aerissa
shook her head. "I was just wondering...I seem to recall meeting him
before....somewhere far, far away...."

Dellan Kye - Master Thief
Princess Aerissa Gainsly-Midra Mage/Ancient