[USS Vanguard] The new kid

  • From: Lady Vanguard <vanguardwatcher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:46:04 -0400 (EDT)

M.J twisted the wheel of the 2310 viper enigma and at the same time slammed her
foot down on the brakes. That caused the car to twist violently and halt to a
sudden stop. She looked out the right side of her car to see her bother
Duchaine flying past her and her other brother Jon coming close. She smiled and
slammed her foot on the gas and pulling on the shift. That sent her flying
forward in a haze of dust. She waved at her Duchaine as she flew past him. She
was on her fifth corner when the tire blew out.
She came to a slow stop in front of the gate to the side and watched as four of
her brother flew past. She slammed her hand onto the wheel in fraustration and
climbed out of the car.
"What were you thinking about sweetie?" Duchiane asked her, "We never beat you
on the CONDO course."
"I don't know," she lied. she knew that leaving them was becoming a problem for
"We are going to miss you too," Ashton spoke up but keep your  head in the game
and come back alive, Or we'll kill you again!"
They all laughed as Roman pulled her into his huge arms. As she closed her eyes
and huged Roman back, Christopher, samuel and Jon added their bodies and turned
it into a group  hug with her in the middle. Secure. Protected. Happy.
M.J had said a painful good bye to her brothers. She wanted to cry so bad but
she knew they would only hold her. She needed to spread her wings again. She
smiled at the Lt. that came into the shuttle and sat down beside her. Her head
then went back into the clouds .   Her mother was on the brink of tears back in
india and her father, well, he was difrferent.
VOICE: Ok everyone, we're here.
M.J reported to a security officer who told her that she would have to report
to her quarters before seeing the captain or the First officer. M.J headed to
her quarters then headed for the mess hall to wait.
Ensign M.J. Valentine
Stellar Cartographer
OFF: Guys am gonna add to the page in a couple of days if you want anything on
it let me know. The vanguard watcher page. Anything about your characters or
whatever,... Welcome Andrea, I am sorta   new to this simm as well.