[USS Vanguard] The man for da job

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:07:47 +0100 (BST)

Leaning forward, slightly incredulous at the direction of the conversation,
Kieran cleared his throat gently and spoke quietly.
"Do you not think that this is, perhaps, a little melodramatic?" he asked. "If
we need further information on either the individuals or the situation, I'm
sure the first course of action would be to request it.
The mission appears relatively straight forward, though - escort the ship to
its destination, then leave." He shrugged, wondering exactly what else there
was that they saw to it.
Short and sweet - sorry, big study time at the moment, but I didn't want anyone
to think I'd gone away :)