[USS Vanguard] The Sky

  • From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:43:53 -0000

Rank: Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
Location: USS Vanguard; Holosuite.
Time: After "A New Start?" (Kadian).

Subject: The Sky.

[Snip from "A New Start"]
Jazz smiled as she waited for him to answer and slumped down beside him. she
crossed her legs indian style and looked out over the water, "You look like
a man with lots on his mind," she said not looking away from the horizon,
"Whats up?"

He looked up, smiled. "The sky" He said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh ha ha" Jazz replied as Cynan sat down beside her.

"Just stuff. You must know how it is. Coming here makes me forget."

"Ah huh"

"You know I was born just over there" he said pointing.
[To Be Continued...]

OoC: Short I know but well, least it is something.