[USS Vanguard] The Old Renewed

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:36:07 -0800 (PST)

She'ra's computer beeped as she came out of the
shower.. she ran a towel through her hair and
activated the message

Cynan: "Hi She'Ra ?, last night was pretty wick eh,
but one minute you
were there and then next.. you'd left me !! ran out !
without a word !
heh. I sure hope it wasn't something I said. Anyway
I'll catch you
later. Nice chatting with you again, and thanks... >

{end snip}

She'ra: I should've told him.. oops... I'll have to
catch him latere, right now he's probably on duty..
She'ra dropped her towel and got dressed..  she looked
at herself to make sure that she was presentable and
then headed out..

Ensign She'ra Khan

Image by FlamingText.com