[USS Vanguard] The Lopez-Fitzgerald side of things

  • From: "lieutenant Storm" <cardassian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:32:07 -0500

Aliyah was just entering her quarters when the voice came over the comm. All
senior officers were to report to the briefing room immediately. She did a 'u'
turn and headed right back out. She stopped at a station on the bulkhead,
"Computer, located the briefing room," she ordered. The computer chirped then
the road to the breifing room appeared on the layout of the ship. She smiled
and began walking agin.

She had missed her morning excersize due to breakfast witht the captain. She
made a mental not to catch some after the meeting. Her mind was on a buzz.
Dominic did not seem to want to talk about the birmingham and she couldn't
blame him. She needed a way to get him to talk to her about it. She also didn't
want to push. Maybe Chad would have some advice for her.

She was about to enter the turbo lift when a woman walked up to her. She
recognized the woman as Lt. JG Falcon. Falcon was also new to the Vanguard. She
walked over to her, "Hello Lt." Falcon looked up at her then back at the
P.A.D.D that she was reading, "Hello, how may I help you?"

Aliyah smiled at the question, "Just wanted to say hello," at that Falcon
looked up and grinned at her, "hello, you must be Ensign Lopez-Fitzgerald?"
Aliyah smiled again, "Bad news travels fast around here," she said in the way
of a lame joke. But Falcon grinned again, "You said it I didn't."

Aliyah was about to leave but stopped, "Would you like to join me for a cup of
coffee later?" she asked.

Falcon looked up surprised, "I would like that." Aliyah smiled at her then
entered the turbolift.

She walked into the briefing room and sat down and waited for the others.

Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald
Judge Advocate General (JAG) officer
USS VANGUARD
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup