[USS Vanguard] The Lone Gunmen.

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'USS Vanguard'" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:35:51 +0100

CLt. Cynan Mandrake.
Location: USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
Time: After "Here comes the sunshine" (Chris) and during "Cocktails"

Subject: The Lone Gunmen.

[Event Horizon]
  After slamming down the PADD that She'Ra's replacement had given him,
  promptly picked himself up of the bar and headed over to a quiet table
  a friend was sitting with a few drinks in hand.

  "You look as happy to be here as I do."

  Kieran looked up.

  "Ahuh. I'd rather be left alone, Cynan, but I suppose you are going to
   down anyway?"

  "You know me. Here, I brought you over another drink."

  "So how's things going?", he said gulping down a large mouthful of

[To Be Continued...]