[USS Vanguard] That is so....Vulcan

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:33:55 -0400 (EDT)

After: Equinox
Title: That is so....Vulcan

[snip]
"I do not intend to finish this for the Captain, Miss, but for myself.
I have to settle this in my own mind, before I can look for it in
someone elses. You're right, you don't know me, that's obvious - each of us
deals with things in our own way. You, apparently, like to confront
them - I prefer to rationalise them. When I'm done, I'm sure I'll be
available to turn down your party invitation for lack of interest, rather
than pressing engagements, now if you'll excuse me...?"
[end of snip]

"but..." Jazz started to call after him when someone grabbed her shoulder.,
"his attitude is so...Vulcan!"
"Let him go," the voice told her.

She turned to see the one they called Highwaij behind her.
"I don't think he really likes it on board this ship," she pointed out. "The
look in his eyes was like i was out to get him."

the two walked back over to the others, "Whats his problem?" Jazz asked as she
watched the closed doors where Kirean had left through.

"Let's just say the man doesnt socalize much," D'dangelo spoke up.
"Havent said one word to me since i got here," Roch said between swallows of
whatever it was he was drinking.

Jazz only shook her head. The others began to chat but her head was back to why
she came on board. Everyone wanted this position. A friend of hers even stopped
talking to her because she (jazz) got the call instead but for what?

Jazz absent mindedly raised her cup to her lips and sipped. The alcoholic taste
hit her and she took a deep breathe. "Well thats the last time I try to be nice
to any one," Jazz said out loud without noticing.

Lt. JG Jazz "Rixx" Falcon
Exo-biologist