[USS Vanguard] Re: Tai Chi rocks the boat

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 06:21:33 -0700 (PDT)

She'ra Looked at him and smiled.

She'ra: Ohh come on, you're no fun. I had to get rid
of some anger and Highwaj here volunteered to help me
out.

She'ra ran to the nearest med kit and got a hypospray
to revive Highwaj. As she admistered it and he woke up
he looked around.

Highwaij: What happened? Oh great, this can't be good
for my reputation.
Kieren: You're telling me.
She'ra: Don't listen to him. He needs to live a
little.
Kieren; Really, ever done Tai chi?

TAG GUYS

Lt (jg) She'ra Khan