[USS Vanguard] Speaking of Vulcan..

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:44:42 -0400 (EDT)

After: Da man for da job

Title: Speaking of vulcan

[snip]

The mission appears relatively straight forward, though - escort the
ship to its destination, then leave." He shrugged, wondering exactly what else
there was that they saw to it.
[end of snip]

Jazz heard Keiran spoke and she shook her head, "Mr. Darkwater you should
know," Jazz started softly, "That on board this vessel and with a mission of
this magnitude, NOTHING ever go as planned." Jazz had read the former
exo-biologist records and the vanguard seemed to get the missions that no one
else seem to be able to handle.

She watched the faces around her, "Well I wouldn't say nothing," Santos spoke
up, "Some things sometimes goes as planned."

"And are we willing to take the chances?" Jazz asked, "What or whom will we
loose if we do. The consequences of our oversight could be deadly."

Lt. Jg. Jazz "Rixx" falcon

Exo-biologist