[USS Vanguard] Re: Shout into the darkness

  • From: Andy <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:26:50 -0500

Hello to  Mark and Tony, as well.
I have exchanged a few emails with Angus about the Reunion, and my plans for
Vanguard and Santos and the future.

I'll let you both in on a secret: Depending on how the Reunion goes, and
whether there's much interest...Santos may make it...or he may not.

And, yes, I have an ending in mind that doesn't involve gods, prophets,
alien wars. In fact, nothing blows up and nobody gets shot.

I've been working on my next post. But rather than one huge post, here's the
first part of a much longer post.

Also, if anyone else is still subscribed, hello, and I hope you'll jot us a
few words. Even if you're not interested in writing, let us know how you're
doing.

Andy

USS Vanguard: [Under construction]

andywoho@xxxxxxxxx