[USS Vanguard] Scowlding the Ghost

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

She'ra frowned as the people started staring. A
floating apple. One little boy started pulling on his
mother's dress and pointing. She'ra reached up and
grabbed the apple as the mother looked around.

Cynan: Hey! I was eating that.
She'ra: Not anymore. floating apples in 1994 only
brings the investigators of the paranormal running. We
don't need a crowd.

She'ra heard a laugh and turned around to see Kieran

Cynan: Come on, gimme back the apple.
She'ra: No, now if you don't mind we have to get out
of here because we have an audience.

She'ra heard Cynan swore and she smiled.

Kieran: She's right. Everyone is staring.
Cynan: Very well, let's find somewhere to go through
all that we've got.

As they walked pass the little boy She'ra handed him
the apple. The little boy looked at it and began
crying. The mother growled at She'ra nd pulled the boy
away. As they were out of ear's reach She'ra turned to

She'ra: What was that all about?
Kieran: Let's just say that the people of this time
are wary of strangers.
She'ra: I wonder what that kid would do it he saw the
real me.
Cynan: Don't even think about it!

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Check out the USS ILLUSION www.geocities.com/lttopol/zetaproject.html