[USS Vanguard] Resolution I

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

Pray? he wants me to pray?! just perfect. I wish I was
there, at least I would probably get to say good bye.
Something pulled at her heart, because she was only
thinking of herself and how much it would hurt to
loose Cyan, but then again, Highwaj and the rest was
there and they seem to be great friends to her. Her
head was all bugled, she need to get through this, but
if Cyan did not, would she be able to get through

Khan: Captain, I think we can use one of these nodes
to locate Cynan!!}

She'ra noticed a new emotion on the captain's face.
She'ra's own mood was begining to pick up. She looked
at the faces of the crew and saw that they were
begining to get a new sense of something to fight for.

Santos: Ok, let's do it..

Before she turned around she saw Soman wince.

She'ra: you really need to put something on that, at
least some dermaline gel for the time being.
Soman: No time.
She'ra: I understand.

She'ra turned back to face her stations and awaited orders.

Image by FlamingText.com