[USS Vanguard] Re: RPG: Weird

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:46:11 +0100

Cadet Highwaij
Earth - Starfleet Academy
After "Just another day"

[Old]

Santos heard someone (a young girl?) yell "Stop right there!" He turned.

There, coming through the grove of palm trees, was a giant, 60-foot tall
robot.

Its eyes were flashing red and its mechanical voice screeched "Destroy!
Destroy! Destroy!"

[New]

"What is going on"Highwaij said as he heared the robat screech "Destroy!
Destroy! Destroy!"
together with Santos he jumped away

"He Santos, I see a few faces I've seen before, but I don't recall
where"Highwaij yelled

"And another question, I know my cader uniform is red, but I'm no ensign
redshirt so what does that robot want ? "
Highwaij said as he felt weird
All those faces he had seen before but didn't recall, an cadet named Santos
whom knew him, whom could place him on a starship,
Santos knew about the pyramid ship he had seen in his dream, he asked about
the Vanguard and the Astoria, what ever they where.
"He Nick you said I was one of you're crew mebers even trusted, you should
talk to a few of my professers, they don't trust me at all"Highwaij said
remembering a few jokes he had pulled on them.

Highwaij looked at the robot as he search his pokets, perhaps he had
something that could help them.

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx