[USS Vanguard] RPG: Rise Up, Rise Up

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:13:38 -0700 (PDT)

NRPG: After Promotion... WOW!

She'ra couldn't believe what just happened. She felt
like screaming. Or pincingh herself to make sure she
was awake, but didn't have the time to do so. She
looked around to see if Cyan was there but couldn't
find him so she went to her quarters. As the doors
opened she walked in and sat on her bed. She hit her
Comm badge and there was a chime.

She'ra: Begin recording. Exobiologist personal log.
Well, I just got promoted, what a rush. But for some
reason I didn't see it coming. All I wanted to do was
to save the crew that was away and especially Cyan.
All the while feeling that what she wasn't doing
enough but the captain thought differently. End log.

She got up and started pacing her room. Where was he?
captain told her that they were all back.

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan
uss vanguard

Image by FlamingText.com