[USS Vanguard] RPG: Queen of the Damned

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:22:11 -0800 (PST)

Soman: Sir! We have a scrambled message coming in on
Captain's Secure Frequency. It's...D'Angelo! They're
{end of snip}
She'ra didn't know whether to feel happy or worried.
Her mind quickly went to Cyan and what she had wanted
to tell him before he had left but she didn't get a
chance to.

She'ra: Sir, they're hunting us. Do you think it's a
trap why the borg let our team get in?
Santos: I don't know. But I want to think that we are
in for some good luck.
Soman: Luck's got nothing to do with it. Our crew is
just that good.

She'ra smiled weakly and turned to look at the seat
where Cyan was supposed to be. She then turned back to
her console. The only thing pushing her forward is the
thought that no matter what they had to come back. He
had to come back.  She knew that everyone was trying
their best and she could see the sleep lines on the
captain's face. She knew he was worried as hell. This
was a time to keep her opinions to herself, at least
for the time being. She was about to relax a little
when a beep went off at her console and the ship

She'ra: {under her breath} I'm getting real tired of
this {to the captain} Sir, they did it again. Is there
any way to put a dampening feild around the shields so
that they can't do that again

Ensign She'ra Khan

Image by FlamingText.com