[USS Vanguard] RPG: Posted for Alec/Sam

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:15:31 -0800 (PST)

Lt Sam McCaw
Academy Digs
During 'We're on the road to nowhere'

Sam let Becky into his quarters and grimaced silently at the mess. She,

it all in her stride (having expected much worse). Hurriedly moving a
parachute and helmet, Sam offered her a seat and went looking for some

"I don't suppose you like Scotch..."

Becky smiled fondly, "No, the CoS on the Devestator used to drink it, I

can't stand the smell."

Sam looked at her.

"I don't know why I said that, I don't even know what the Devestator

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Yes, sure, um I'll just have an orange juice please."

Looking releived Sam went to his replicator and whipped up two orange
and handed one to Becky. Realising that he could prevaricate forever,
she put
her glass down, stood up, and kissed him.

Sam dropped his glass and took several steps backwards, landing with a
on his bed. He stood up again quickly, Becky was looked close to tears.

"I'm sorry Sam, I thought..."

Sam headed for the door, confused and more than a little scared. "Don't

it's not you, it's Me?" He ran, down the corridor at full pelt and
over the unconscious form of Jazz Falcon.

This was all, very wrong.