[USS Vanguard] RPG: Mirror mirror on the wall

  • From: "Eric Soonius" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'USS-Vanguard'" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:55:56 +0200

Rank : LtJG Denville d'Angelo
Place: USS Tomonaga, Engineering
After: Cat in the box

After all the excitement Denville starts to examine the engineering. ""If
this is right then..."", thinks Denville, "Captain, Sir I think we are on
the wrong ship".

Everyone falls silent. "Lt, please accrue your statement", asks Santos.

"I will sir. Before leaving the Vanguard I copied the designs of the
Tomonaga to my PADD for navigational purposes. I compared the interior of
the ship with the designs but this ship does not resemble with anything on
the designs.", says Denville and takes a deep breath.

"The only conclusion I have is that this Tomonage is from an alternative
universe" says Denville, all excited by his discovery.

"That can explain the strange number of bio-beds in sickbay", says Droin.
"Or the strange displays on the bridge", adds Highwaij.
"and the completely different systems at engineering", says Chase.

"The Barrens are possibly a place where the fabric of our universe is mixed
up with the fabric of parallel universes. The strangest addition are the
non-linear time bubbles", says Quentan.

"So our Tomonage is in another parallel universe?", asks Vogel.

Vanguard Archives at Freelists: //www.freelists.org/archives/ncv80221