[USS Vanguard] RPG: Lets meet some crew members

  • From: "Eric Soonius" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'USS-Vanguard'" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:02:18 +0200

Rank : LtJG Denville d'Angelo
Place: USS Vanguard, Briefing Chamber
Time : Around 0913 hours

The moment the blue haired female entered the room Deville stares at
her. Connor pokes his arm in the chest of Denville. "Thanks", whispers
Denville. They just met recently but somehow these two men could get
alone with each other.

"Aliyah, I want you to meet Denville d'Angelo our chief tactical
officer." says Vogel to the blue haired women.

Aliyah stands up, "Pleased to meet you. I am Aliyah-Amores Lopez-
Fitzgerald, the JAG officer on the Vanguard."

"Aliyah was the tactical officer on the USS Birmingham", says Vogel.

"The pleasure is al mine", replies Denville and says before realizing
what he says, "I like your hair."

Other senior staff enter the briefing chamber, and the confersation
between Denville and Aliyah ends abruptly. Before Denville could
embarrass himself more, he sits down and waits for the captain.