[USS Vanguard] Re: RPG: It's a Man's Man's Man's World

  • From: mack james <shevokan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:58:31 -0700 (PDT)

 {snip}
"The team chosen for this assignment will be the
following: Cynan
Mandrake, She'ra Khan, Highwaij, Jaav E'thexx, Kieran
Darkwater and
Desdemona Barrett-Brown."

{end snip}

Roch frowned.  What was the use of an Intelligence
officer on a ship when they have a bartender?

Roch got up and walked over to She'ra before she had a
chance to leave.

Roch: Congratulations She'ra.
She'ra: Reaper. I thought you never wanted to talk to
me again?
Roch: What makes you say that...? Oh I see.
She'ra: I wonder why you weren't chosen for this
mission, we are going to search for Intel.
Roch: I don't know but something is up...

Roch turned away as the captain was passing..

Roch: Captain, may I have a word with you cap'n?
Santos: Sure Lt. What's on your mind?
Roch: The away mission.  I don't mean to sound jealous
or anything, but I am the Intelligence officer.

TAG CAP'n

Lt. (jg) Roch "Reaper" Chase
Intel officer
USS VANGUARD