[USS Vanguard] RPG: Getting out

  • From: "lieutenant Storm" <cardassian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:53:39 -0500

Before: Familt matters, What do you want to do......?
Title: Getting out
By: Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez Fitzgerald
           Judge Advocate General
           USS VANGUARD

OFF: I apologize captain if I don't get this right... *grins*..just though i
would play off that little part in Andy's last post about when the ladies past
him...something to lead up to that.

Aliyah walked up to the captain's ready room and reached for the chime. She
waited for the captain to answer and as she waited she wanted to know why she
was going to do this. "enter," Santos called. Aliyah walked into the room and
stood infront of the captain's desk.

"What can I do for you Aliyah?" he asked shutting down his LCARs screen and
facing her.
"Captain..." she started but was cut short.
"Nick," he reminded her.
"sorry...Ni-nick, I haven't had a chance to work with you much and you are
leaving," she started.
"I will be back Aliyah," he told her, "I will not be gone for ever.."

Aliyah smiled, "I understand," she answered, "I just wanted to wish you safe
journeys," she lied.

She watched as Santos watched her for a bit then she smiled and turned, "Thank
you," she heard him call after her.

Aliyah didn't stop she just continued to walk away.   The next thing sh knew
she was in the messhall....