[USS Vanguard] RPG: Confessions

  • From: "lieutenant Storm" <cardassian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:14:25 -0500

Joint post:
Lt. JG Jazz Falcon, Exo-biologist
Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald
After I am four O'Clock
Title: Confessions

Aliyah had just finished tieing up her hair when the captains voice boomed over
the comm. She quickly got the last strand and ran to wards the transporter
room. She took the turbolift down and entered. She saw that Falcon was already

Jazz had not noticed that she was needed on the away team. After all she was
only an exo-biologist. She cut up dead people after they were blown up. She was
surprised when she got the call. On her other ships she had never been on an
away mission before.

Aliyah walked over to her, "Hi Lt." She greeted Falcon. Falcon nodded in
greeting, "Ensing, looking forward to this?" Aliyah smiled while getting into
her bio-hazard suit, "No, and i Can feel that you are not really looking
forward to this."  Falcon smiled at that and checked her suit.

Jazz hated when people could feel what she was feeling but she smiled it off.
She was more nervous than she thought. She whispered to Aliyah, "Can I tell you
something?" The woman nodded and her blue and black hair seemed to move with
each movement, "I am scared as hell," she confessed, "I've never done an away
mission before and I have no idea what we will find when we get over there."

Aliyah held her shoulder, "Me niether, but all we have to do is back up
everyone and as far as I've seen, this crew seemed to be a family, so no one
gets left behind."

Jazz grimaced at the word family, "That's just it," Jazz told her looking
around, "I am not a part of this 'family. and Niether are you!" Aliyah's left
eye brow went up, "We are the new kids on the block, Remember?"

Understood how she felt, but tried to reassure her falcon, "Don't worry, the
captain would not allow anyone to be left behind, the crew certainly will not
leave you and I will always be their for you."

Jazz smiled at that. Somehow she felt reassured. She continued getting dressed
as Aliyah began to walk away, "Aliyah," she called after her, "Yeah," Aliyah
answered, "Thank you," Jazz told her.

Aliyah heard the voice and turned to face Falcon, "you're welcome," Aliyah
smiled, "Now let's get ready and get this over with shall we?"

At that point other officers began walking in.