[USS Vanguard] RPG: Collecting data

  • From: "Eric Soonius" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'USS-Vanguard'" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:59:39 +0200

Rank : LtJG Denville d'Angelo
Place: USS Vanguard, Briefing Chamber
After: Knowledge Is Good, Ignorance is Evil

"Commander", says Denville a bit intimidated, "during my absence I've =
on a special Starfleet course for tactical officers. One of other
participants is responsible for the tactical data concerning the border =
the Ferengi's. He told me that some scientists believe that the Barrens =
a collection of temporal distortions."

Cyan looks at Denville and back to the captain.

The captain says nothing and just waits as if he knows that the minds =
the creativity of his senior staff are working at peak performance.

"Perhaps a shield against temporal fluctuations could protect us", says
Zena, "or use the special abilities of the Vanguard. Hum, let me think."

"What do you mean special abilities of the Vanguard?", asks Connor Vogel
with a surprised face.

"And did the participant tell you anything about the latest Ferengi
movements?" asks Roch Chase.

Everyone starts asking questions. Except Cyan, but a victorious smile
appeared on his face.

Santos raises his hand. A few minutes later he gets the attention of =